Thursday 10 March 2011

Signs The World Is Coming An End: A Million More Dead Fish

I'm sorry. But this has to be said. A million dead fish washed up on the shores of Redondo Beach, Ca., just south of LA. NAH SON. This is it. Get right with God or else! 

Biologists have tentatively concluded that the fish died from oxygen deprivation after being driven by a storm into a closed-off pier area, California Department of Fish and Game spokesman Andrew Hughan told Reuters.

"It looks like they just swam in the wrong direction and ended up in a corner of the pier that doesn't have any free-flowing oxygen in it," Hughan said.

"There's nothing that appears to be out of sorts, no oil sheen no chemicals, no sign of any kind of illegal activity," Hughan said. "As one fisherman just told me, this is natural selection."

A skip loader then carried them to big trash bins. Officials initially estimated there were millions of fish, but Fish and Game roughly estimated about a million.

City officials estimated the cleanup would cost $100,000. Fire Chief Dan Madrigal said the fish would be taken to a landfill specializing in organic materials. King Harbor Marina provides 850 boat slips to private vessels.


<Jack Black's voice in NACHO LIBRE>: there were winds of up to about 50mph that pushed the fish into compact groups off shore, which led to the "little fish" to suffocate. 

1 comment:

  1. Question is are you gettin' right with God yourself? Most of the time I think about this (Getting right with God) a lot especially when I'm overwhelmed with the guilt of knowing how wrong(sinful) I've been. I try to change a few things here and there but mayne, this life is a trick. I really wanna get right with my maker but it's not easy living a sin-free life with the kinda lifestyle(which is almost like a drug itself) I live. So, I do the next best thing. I ask God for forgiveness and try as hard as I can to repent(turn away from sin completely) but some sins keep on crippin' back up and I hate it when I fall into that particular sin again. But, there is nothing one can do but seek God's forgiveness. Don't know about most people but that's what I does coz Lord knows I don't wanna burn in hell. So, I try to pray as often as I can to ask the Lord to forgive me for all the sins that I've committed in my life as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete